L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

Drugs and substance misuse – is it antisocial behaviour?

Drug dealing is a criminal offence.

If you feel that someone’s behaviour is causing a disturbance or think they are acting under the influence of drugs or other substances, please contact the police online or by calling 999.

Once you have a criminal reference number, please get in touch with our customer service centre by calling 0300 456 9996 to report the incident.

For confidential and impartial advice on reporting crime, please contact Victim Support.

If you or someone else has a problem with substance misuse, please visit the Addaction website for help and advice.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.