I need help with my Universal Credit account. What should I do?

If you need help with your Universal Credit (UC) account, please contact UC for free on 0800 328 5644.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.