How do I pay for Section 20 works?

To pay for Section 20 works, you can transfer funds online or set up a standing order with your bank using the following account details:

Sort Code: 20 65 63
Account number: 90635162

Please use your unique Tenancy Reference on all transactions.

You can also pay by calling our Homeownership team on 0300 456 9996. Please remember to have your debit or credit card ready. You will need to advise that your payment is for major works. 

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.