I'm selling my property and my solicitor wants a management pack. How do I apply for this?
If you're a leaseholder, shared owner or freeholder and you're selling your property, you or your solicitor can apply for a management pack by emailing us at email@example.com.
In your application, you'll need to tell us your:
• full name
• solicitor's details
We'll let you know how much the pack costs and you can decide if you wish to continue.
To proceed, please contact our Homeowner team on 0300 456 9996. Please have your debit or credit card ready.
Your solicitor will usually receive the pack 15 days after receipt of payment.
The pack contains:
• communal services L&Q provides to the property
• service charge accounts for the last three years
• planned maintenance work (forecast of the costs for next five years)
• building insurance cover for the property
• fire risk assessment and asbestos reports (if applicable)
• antisocial behaviour reports