How do I report graffiti in the communal area?

It's easy to report if a communal area has been damaged by graffiti. You can do it online or by calling our customer service centre on 0300 456 9996.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.